We are searching for a talented and motivated individuals to help curate the best events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparation, such as choosing venues, approving menus, plans, and evaluating success afterward. From setting up birthday celebrations and assisting with organized concerts, this event coordinator will be involved in many activities.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client's tailored requirements.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, clients, and owners during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- At least 3 years experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or public relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
As our graphic and content creator, you will be responsible for creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry, and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by the marketing team and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal ownership, and external agencies and vendors
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- We’re looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to complete marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Posting website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the proper department.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and concerts.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Enrolled in College or University
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.